Q: Ford focus battery light on but new battery fitted

Ford Focus battery light on and rear heated window not work. Car totally cut out, new battery fitted car worked again but battery light still on and charge voltage has gone down and is lower when car engine on.

Hello there. It is quite possible that you have battery cables that are faulty, a damaged alternator or electrical relay that assists in the battery charging process. It is probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a battery light is on inspection.

3. Ford focus battery light on but new battery fitted