Q: Fans out and radiator leaking

My cooling fans are not working and the radiator is leaking.

3. Fans out and radiator leaking

Q: My car makes a chirping noise while in motion, the noise is more frequent based on how fast I'm traveling.

You should have the brake sensors checked to see if the brakes are worn to the sensor or the backing vent plate is rubbing the rotor. If both are good then you may have a front wheel bearing then is...

Q: Service engine error code P0401.

The light will not go away until the P0401 code is cleared from memory with a scanner. You should check the two heat resistant hoses that go to the DPFE sensor or the EGR sensor that goes down to the...

Q: My car cut off on the highway and wont start back up.

Good question. PO443 Code is an HVAC code. To your question, no. When a mechanic hears that a car shut off while driving it is because the alternator quit working. Your battery however, may be dead too. You can take...