Q: Fans out and radiator leaking

My cooling fans are not working and the radiator is leaking.

3. Fans out and radiator leaking

Q: Q: Car clicking and not starting

Low voltage is one of the main causes for a starter solenoid to click continuously without turning the engine over. An electromagnet pulls the contacts together in the solenoid. As soon as contact is made and the starter motor is...

Q: Q: Flex pipe

As I said before it can be replaced without replacing the entire converter assembly. If you google search the exhaust on your car you will see the flex pipe can be purchased separately. All you need to do is get...

Q: Noise when turning the steering wheel.

Hello. Noises when you turn the wheel can be caused by many things. A few common causes are worn steering or suspension components, or as you stated a problem with the power steering pump or system. The steering and suspension...