Q: Engine throttle body?!

I drive a 2015 Chrysler 200 C 2.4 L 4 cylinder. My engine light came on about a week ago, got it diagnosed and it said it was the Coolant temp sensor so I bought it replaced it and the engine light is still on. Just right now I was driving home and a message appeared on my screen saying "motor is too hot, service engine throttle body" what does that mean?! Do I have to replace the entire engine throttle body or does it just need to be cleaned??

You should have the computer scanned for codes and see the reason for the overheating. The throttle body message is for limit on throttle opening due to the overheating issue and not from a throttle problem. Have cooling system checked.

3. Engine throttle body?!