Q: Q: Engine problems

I have a dodge 5.7 L hemi that is overheating and the battery gauge fluctuates just a little away from high power and as I was driving today is when these problems occurred iT told me to check gauges show I looked down and it said over it was overheating and then my check engine light came on and the truck slow down significantly as I’m getting ready to leave work the engine is still saying that it’s hot and my battery gauge is wavering between the lines of half and high

It is possible that you could have a coolant leak that is causing this overheating issue. I would recommend having your cooling system inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Q: Engine problems