Q: Engine oil light with ticking sound

I have already changed the engine oil and I don't know why the sound is coming

3. Engine oil light with ticking sound

Q: What kind of damage would occur if I ran over a ladder in my 2012 Volkswagen Jetta

Hi there. Depending on the way that the ladder hit would determine what problems may occur. It did not sounds like you mentioned any issues but I would get the vehicle in the air and inspect it for damage. Most...

Q: Brake lights don't work and the shift interlock if torn apart and damaged

It is possible that the brake light switch is malfunctioning. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Many times the shifter lock will release when the brake pedal...

Q: I installed a new crankshaft positioning sensor, now I'm getting misfires and code P0300. Is this supposed to happen?

Assuming you replaced your vehicle's crankshaft position sensor for a P0335 trouble code and that code has not returned, this leads me to believe that the new sensor is either faulty or misadjusted. The sensor replacement should not have caused...