Q: Engine oil light with ticking sound

I have already changed the engine oil and I don't know why the sound is coming

Hi There, Assuming you are referring to a ticking sound when trying to start the engine, this may be related to a weak battery or potentially a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. As electricity is supplied to the starter a small gear comes out and engages the flywheel to spin the engine over as you turn the key. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

3. Engine oil light with ticking sound