Q: Engine makes noise

The engine makes noise. It may have thrown a rod. Now the vehicle won't start at all.

This is not a common problem. The engine may have been starved of oil and the only way to tell is to do an oil sample to see what failed inside the engine unless a rod is sticking through the engine block. A failed part in the engine may of caused the failure. The vehicle would need to be inspected to try and isolate a cause of this problem. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect the engine’s noise to determine exactly what is causing it.

3. Engine makes noise