Q: Engine light on

PO 137 02 sensor circuit low voltage

Please help me what part I should buy To fix the engine light on Thanks John Maryland Johnsunder@icloud.com

A: In most cases, the P-0137 error code is rel...

In most cases, the P-0137 error code is related to the oxygen sensors on the vehicle. There are typically two to four oxygen sensors on the four cylinder Toyota motor, so a more detailed diagnostic scan should indicate which one is faulty. It might also be the wiring harnesses attached to the oxygen sensors that are damaged. Contact one of our local mechanical professionals to complete this scan for you or to fix the issue you're experiencing. If it turns out that a replacement is necessary, certified mechanics are available to replace the oxygen sensors for you.