Q: Q: Engine light on

PO 137 02 sensor circuit low voltage

Please help me what part I should buy To fix the engine light on Thanks John Maryland Johnsunder@icloud.com

3. Q: Engine light on

Q: All wheel drive is off and abs lights are on

This may be an issue of a faulty ABS control module or possibly faulty wheel sensors. This is a unit that controls the activation of the ABS system based upon inputs from the ABS wheel sensors. When this module is...

Q: no the steering rack/tie rods, can I leave the car on tires and not jacks

With all weight of the vehicle on the suspension, leaving the tie rod ends disconnected from the steering knuckles has no deleterious effect. Note though, if you have loosened the axle nut (it doesn't sound like you did in this...

Q: I was driving and when I tried to make a turn my steering wheel was hard to turn. Soon after my car cut off.

Hello. It is very possible that the timing belt broke or the engine seized. I would usually check the oil level first. If it is empty then there is a serious issue. If there is oil then I would try...