Q: Engine fans won't turn on.

My radiator fans do not turn on. Thought I would check the fuses but they are not labeled. Can anyone tell me where the fuses are located for the fans and what size are needed.

A: Hello there, a few different things can cau...

Hello there, a few different things can cause the radiator fans not to function. First off, if a fuse is blown on the fans, something would have had to cause the fuse to blow, such as a wiring issue or a circuit overload. The most common cause of the radiator fans not working are the coolant temperature sensor, a failed fan, wiring issue, or improper coolant level. Replacement of the fuse, if it was blown, would likely result in the fuse blowing again until the fault is resolved. If you need any help having your electric circuits checked, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to assist in diagnosis and perform any repairs required.