Q: Emissions lamp on and won't go out.

I bought a 05 golf today 1.4 petrol and the engines emissions lamp is on permanently is this serious

3. Emissions lamp on and won't go out.

Q: Location of oxygen sensors

Hello there, oxygen sensor faults are one of the most common on your 2007 Toyota Prius. The oxygen sensors are located in your exhaust system. Your vehicle uses two different types of oxygen sensors: upstream and downstream sensors. Without...

Q: What does electrical exhaust pressure valve do and code says it's permanent

From the information I can gather on this trouble code, it looks like it is more of a general information code. There is a diagnostic flow chart that needs to be followed to identify if it is a problem with...

Q: Q: Was driving manaul transmission 03 vw golf. When I went to shift from 4th to 5th the gear didn't engage and after wouldn't engage

Hello. If the vehicle is still moving when in gear and the clutch pedal released then you may have a broken shift fork or a much more serious internal transmission failure. Typically I will check the shift linkage first to...