Q: Emissions lamp on and won't go out.

I bought a 05 golf today 1.4 petrol and the engines emissions lamp is on permanently is this serious

3. Emissions lamp on and won't go out.

Q: Mercedes Misfire codes Po300 301 302 303

Ruling out ignition or fuel system problems is a lot of work. I usually do it by substituting components from non working cylinders to working cylinders to see if the misfire moves. Misfires on one side of the engine like...

Q: Knock sound while braking

Hello. A knocking sound when braking is most likely from the brake pads moving inside the caliper bracket and the rotors having a warped surface causing the pad movement. The pads may be aftermarket and not fit tight enough in...

Q: Loss in boost pressure.

Check the wastegate on the turbo and see if its causing the turbo to drop off the pressure. The tube from the turbo to the wastegate could be leaking and causing the pressure to be lost. If you need further...