Q: Electrical works, but key won't turn in ignition switch

The electrical turns on in my car, but the key won't turn in the ignition switch.

3. Electrical works, but key won't turn in ignition switch

Q: 20 amp ignition fuse continues to blow

Hello. All of this depends on what was spliced into that circuit when the engine was swapped out. I usually isolate this problem by disconnecting the circuits in it until it no longer blows. This fuse usually has a problem...

Q: Q: Car cranking, but not turning over

Hello, there are many possible reasons for a no-start. Your description is a little confusing since you say it crank but it doesn't turn over. In auto terminology, "crank" and "turn over" have the same meaning. If what you are...

Q: Key cannot turn all the way, car cannot be started - 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE

Hello. I would first check and see if the shifter is moving correctly. If it is not going fully into park then this will occur. If it is, then the ignition switch may be binding. I would move the shifter...