Q: Electrical problems with truck

The truck will not turn off. The lights stay on when I take the key out.

3. Electrical problems with truck

Q: Missing IAC valve vacuum line.

The IAC (Idle Air Control) valve is required to have a vacuum line on it to work the engine properly. The line from the carbon box filter is supposed to be hooked to it, but it may be damaged. Take...

Q: My transmission is stuck on reverse but my shifter is on park. Can't move shifter at all.

Hi, thanks for your question. I'd be happy to offer my insight. I suggest checking the transmission shift cable connection at the transmission to see if the cable came loose from a defective cable end bushing. If you would like...

Q: Difficulty starting 1992 Volvo 740 when the engine warms up

The fuel pressure on your 1992 Volvo 749 should be checked to make sure it is within proper specifications. If there is a clog or malfunction in the fuel system, the car may experience a poor running situation or may...