Q: Electrical

Blinkers,brake lght,wipers,horn ,do not work everything else does,haz,hd Lghts, park lghts.p lease help!THXS

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your inoperative electrical components, may just be blown fuses. The fuse is in a circuit to protect the circuit. If, there is a short to ground, the fuse will burn. You could try, checking and replacing any blown fuses. If, the fuse immediately blows, a short in the wiring or component is present. Finding the short can be a complicated and time consuming process. I recommend having your vehicle’s electrical problems be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.