Q: Electrical

Blinkers,brake lght,wipers,horn ,do not work everything else does,haz,hd Lghts, park lghts.p lease help!THXS

A: Hi there. From the description you have pro...

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your inoperative electrical components, may just be blown fuses. The fuse is in a circuit to protect the circuit. If, there is a short to ground, the fuse will burn. You could try, checking and replacing any blown fuses. If, the fuse immediately blows, a short in the wiring or component is present. Finding the short can be a complicated and time consuming process. I recommend having your vehicle's electrical problems be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.