Q: Electric locks not working

The electric locks on the doors don't work. I also need the air conditioning checked for leaks or a recharge.

Hi. The body control module (BCM) takes inputs from the various door lock switches when they are depressed. The BCM then applies ground to the door lock actuator to unlock the door. If none of your locks are working, I would suspect a problem with the BCM or a blown fuse. As for the air conditioning, I suggest you have an AC performance test done. This involves using gauges to measure system pressure for system diagnosis. A trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect the door lock issue your vehicle is currently having and replace what is necessary.