Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-7c6ubrjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-7c6ubrjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-7c6ubrjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-7c6ubrjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-7c6ubrjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-7c6ubrjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-7c6ubrjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-7c6ubrjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-7c6ubrjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-7c6ubrjs:173:8

Q: Driver airbag off light appear on start and tire issue

Hi,

Today when I started my car, I see driver airbag off n passenger airbag on light.. After few seconds both turned off. Should I inspect my car ?

Second issue, when I start driving my car, I feel little turbulence and my tire pressure gauge light on but after few min that turbulence goes. My tire pressure sensor light on off for few minutes after start n then become static ON. Can you suggest what might be issue?

Thanks

A: Your tire pressure light is simply telling ...

Your tire pressure light is simply telling you to check the tire pressure. The reason it comes and goes is because the pressure is directly related to the temperature. While you are driving, the temperature fluctuates and the tire pressure comes in and out of the range that activates the warning light. Tire pressure is easy to check, many gas stations have a tire pressure gauge built into their air dispensers. It's not something you should overlook, as low tire pressure can affect the way the car handles, as you have already noticed.

The airbag lights are telling you that there is a problem in the airbag system. When you start the car, the airbag controller does a self test on the entire system. If it sees a problem, it shuts off the airbag associated with the issue and stores a trouble code to help the technician locate the problem. I suggest taking your vehicle into a Toyota dealership to have them look into the airbag light issue.