Q: door opener devises just work at times?

electric door openers just work at times

3. door opener devises just work at times?

Q: Could the brake servo booster that the master cylinder attaches to cause the brake pedal's excessive travel?

Hi there. Typically, when a brake booster fails, the result is a hard to push brake pedal. The pressure release you hear is engine vacuum and may be normal considering, the brake pedal travels to the floor. With no apparent...

Q: Steering wheel hard to turn in 2008 Mercedes-Benz ML350

In many cases, loss of steering effort can be traced back to a malfunction in the power steering system. The belt, if equipped, may have broken and stopped the function of the system pump. If electronic, the power assist motor...

Q: I jump started my car and now it won't stay running.

When you hook the jumper cables up backwards, it only takes an instant to do a lot of damage. The electronics on modern cars are very sensitive to voltage surge. Any or all of the Electronic modules may be damaged....