Q: door opener devises just work at times?

electric door openers just work at times

3. door opener devises just work at times?

Q: My car keeps stalling during idle. It has low RPM and hesitates while accelerating. There is also an engine knock.

There are several different issues going on with your 1994 Toyota Corolla. The lack of power, rough idle, and stalling are likely related. Common causes for these symptoms are bad spark plugs, fuel filter, fuel pump, coil, plug wires, alternator,...

Q: The key to the car is stuck in the door lock. It won't unlock the car and it won't come out of the lock

Hi, thanks for writing in. This can happen when the tumblers inside the door-locking mechanism become damaged or broken. This can also happen when the key is broken off inside the lock or simply due to dirt or debris getting...

Q: My Toyota Camry 2012 LE the passenger site airbag stay off what should I do?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The passenger side airbags are activated by the switch beneath the seat. It is weight sensitive, and only activates when there is over 50 lbs sitting in the seat. If the air bag is...