Q: Door handle connector broken

The driver's door handle connector is broken, and I can't open the door.

Usually, when an exterior door handle breaks, the interior handle can be used to open the door, and vice versa. The broken handle will need replaced with a new, or good used handle. A used handle may be preferable on the outside, if you can find one of the same color. Otherwise, it will need to be painted. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to your car’s location to replace your broken handle.

3. Door handle connector broken