Q: Door handle connector broken

The driver's door handle connector is broken, and I can't open the door.

A: Usually, when an exterior door handle break...

Usually, when an exterior door handle breaks, the interior handle can be used to open the door, and vice versa. The broken handle will need replaced with a new, or good used handle. A used handle may be preferable on the outside, if you can find one of the same color. Otherwise, it will need to be painted. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to your car's location to replace your broken handle.