The engine throttle control light came in

The engine throttle control light came in Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? Control panel Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2013 D...

The engine throttle control light came in Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? Control panel Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2013 Dodge [Ram 1500](/topics-ram-1500/) Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ram 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far? Hopefully myself but haven’t done anything Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Truck won’t run, when you start it, it shuts off

Automotive Expert
Hello, my name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* to just answer! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. I’m really sorry that you’re having this issue and I’m going to help you through it, but please understand that I (respectfully) don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us to diagnose/repair your vehicle. Also, understand that I can't see, smell, hear or touch the vehicle either, so your patience/understanding is appreciated. Please allow me up to 10 minutes to gather schematics and other pertinent information for this issue. I do not know anything about the fees or charge so please if you have any concerns, direct them to customer service. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Thank you. please check for fault codes on the dash by turning the **Key off-on-off-on-off-on**