Q: Do you come and look at the car and give an estimate.

The jeep will not shift into gear. It smelled like burning. We believe it might be the clutch, but are not sure

If you can’t put the car in gear while it is stationary, then you are probably right. There is likely a problem with the clutch. My first guess is that there is a problem with the clutch hydraulics rather than the clutch itself. That would be good news for you because the repair costs would be less than a clutch replacement. You can have that checked out and get a repair estimate by contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your Jeep shifting problem and let you know what it is going to take to fix it.

3. Do you come and look at the car and give an estimate.