Q: Do you come and look at the car and give an estimate.

The jeep will not shift into gear. It smelled like burning. We believe it might be the clutch, but are not sure

3. Do you come and look at the car and give an estimate.

Q: Chirping noise while rolling

Check to be sure the noise is not also present when the car is stationary. If the noise occurs when the car is not moving, it is likely related to the serpentine belt or accessory drives. Even when moving, the...

Q: Q: Cooling fan not shutting off.

There are many vehicles today where it is normal for the cooling fan to run for a few minutes after the engine has been turned off. It is especially long running and will be more noticeable on really hot days...

Q: Needing help with compatible parts. 2002 Jeep Liberty

The best place to find the answer to this question is at an auto parts store. You will need to find someone willing to help you identify substitute compressors. I am assuming you are wanting to use a used unit...