Q: Do you come and look at the car and give an estimate.

The jeep will not shift into gear. It smelled like burning. We believe it might be the clutch, but are not sure

3. Do you come and look at the car and give an estimate.

Q: 2005 Liberty V6 cranks but won't start - it also shows various MIL codes

Extended cranking can set the P0522 code for lack of oil pressure. The P0581 code has to do with the cruise control circuit. I wouldn't concern myself with this one until the car is running. It may clear itself at...

Q: Trunk slams closed

You have two hood support gas charged shock supports that when they are weak and low on charged gas will not support the trunk lid as it should. You need to replaced both sides.

Q: What is the best replacement alternator for 2006 Jeep Liberty?

The best choice for this vehicle alternator will be new from the manufacturer dealer since the alternator is computer controlled and I have seen many different aftermarket and rebuilt alternators malfunction in short time or not even work the first...