Q: Do the balljoionts on a 2014 impala have metal that needs to be grinded out or just regular screws and bolts

Do the balljoionts on a 2014 impala have metal rivits that needs to be drilled and grind out or just regular screws and bolts

Most ball joints are either pressed in, bolted on, or must be replaced as an entire control arm assembly. If they are pressed in, a ball joint press will be required to remove and reinstall the ball joint. If they are bolted on, they can be removed by loosening the mounting hardware. If the ball joint must be replaced as an entire control arm assembly, the control arm must be removed from the vehicle and replaced in reverse order. Consider YourMechanic as ball joints can be replaced at your home or office.

3. Do the balljoionts on a 2014 impala have metal that needs to be grinded out or just regular screws and bolts