Q: Disappointed about how this car feels driving

It really feels like my 2011 Chevrolet Traverse is trying to stop whenever I am driving it. It feels like the parking brake is on just a little. It started around 45,000 miles and now I am at 60,000 miles with no solution. Why am I losing power in this car and why aren’t any codes or lights popping up?

Dating back to at least 2003, GM has had this reduced power condition on many models (with this electronic throttle body system), which they state is corrected by replacing the throttle body and reprogramming the computer. I have personally encountered this same problem on a 2003 Cadillac Escalade, I replaced the throttle body as per TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) #SB 10-02-33-001. This did not work so I sent it to the dealer. After picking up the car twice after repairs and bringing it back due to the repairs not working, they kept the car for 17 days to eventually replace everything in the accelerator pedal circuit except the PCM (main computer). A factory representative had to come to assist the dealer in diagnosing the problem because it had gotten to a point where the dealer was stumped. In this situation with the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse I would take it to the dealer, documenting every visit to build a case that the car is unsafe and should be classified as a lemon.

3. Disappointed about how this car feels driving