Q: Difficult startup, on warmer days and after short distances

My car wouldn't start occasionally. It mostly runs great. But, on warmer days or when I drive it for a short while, for about 45 minutes, it would have a sound like it has no fuel and it would crank but not start. I had the fuel pump relay, water pump, manifold gasket, spark plugs replaced along with the PCM, BCM and wires. The car runs great after sitting for about an hour. What could be the problem?

3. Difficult startup, on warmer days and after short distances