Q: Diesel don't want to come out of diesel pump

Diesel was coming out fine out of pump and diesel pump was working fine but after I changed computer box no diesel wane come out of pump send pump away to be checked but their was nothing wrong with pump don't know what else to do car just don't want to start

This is most likely a computer issue if the pump is working correctly. I would start with diagnosing the computer itself to be sure it is supplying power to the fuel pump. Check the fuel pump relay and fuses as well to eliminate those since they are also potential problems. If you need help with fixing this, I would recommend having one of our mobile technicians come to your home to diagnose your starting issue firsthand.