Q: dealership is asking for these to do a 90,000 mile service: engine and in cabin filter 135.00, engine belt 197.95 replacement of

90k mile maintenance, dealer is recommending: engine and in cabin filter 135.00, engine belt 197.95 replacement of all brakes rear and front 500, you need brake fluid flush 97.95 steering fluid flush 111.05 and diff fluid 129.95 they also recommend three tires for 269.50 each and 75.00 dollars to mount tires. Upon inspection they also found spark plugs cracked 596.06 with parts and labor. What is your professional opinion? Thanx

3. dealership is asking for these to do a 90,000 mile service: engine and in cabin filter 135.00, engine belt 197.95 replacement of