Q: Dashlights and other lights out

There are no brake lights, headlights, and dashlights. At night, I can't see the speed and fuel levels.

Sounds like you might be having an issue with the light switch. Headlight switches control both external lighting as well as some internal lights like the dash and radio. If the switch goes bad, it might not power these components. A mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will typically use a wiring diagram to check the power distribution and find the faulty component. After the diagnosis of your light issue, they will be able to make the necessary repairs to restore the lights back to function.

3. Dashlights and other lights out