Q: Dashboard can’t light up at night, hard to see

A bulb in my dashboard has gone out. I feel like I can live with the problem, but how long and costly is the repair if I decide to fix it?

3. Dashboard can’t light up at night, hard to see

Q: Door ajar light is on and the cab lights won't turn off while driving

Hi there. From the description you have provided, this is probably the result of a failed door ajar light switch. The door ajar switch is part of the door latch assembly. It may have to be replaced as an assembly....

Q: Engine shuts off suddenly

Hello. There may be a problem with the electrical system, which includes the battery, starter, and alternator. In addition to the starter relay that you just had replaced, it is possible that the starter itself needs to be replaced. I...

Q: Audi a1 glow plug light come on then goes offi

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your Audi A1. If the light is coming on that often then there may be a particular filter issue. I would need to scan the computer to see what codes are present. If...