Q: Dashboard can’t light up at night, hard to see

A bulb in my dashboard has gone out. I feel like I can live with the problem, but how long and costly is the repair if I decide to fix it?

3. Dashboard can’t light up at night, hard to see

Q: Check Engine Light and emission light are on. Is the car still safe to use? - 2010 Hyundai Accent

The warning lights you are seeing are very generic. There is no way at this point of knowing if the issue is dangerous or not. You need to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes ASAP. This can be...

Q: Door Ajar alert staying on

Hi there. It sounds like it may be the door latch switch may have stopped working. It seems to be a common problem with this car and can be fixed easily. A common sign of the switch going bad is...

Q: Q: What does the tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. If the light is solidly illuminated, then one of the tires is experiencing dangerously low tire pressure. Check your tire pressure and adjust as you need to bring them...