Q: Damaged key,no spare

Damage key wont start my car then it hit it with a hammer and it started my car,but now no luck.The key is worn out and bent wut other things can i do besides getting a new key that I can get my car started,until I have money to fix it

This model cannot be started other than by use of the key. If the key is damaged, or it is a chip key and the chip is damaged, your only recourse is to replace the key. Keys are readily available for this model and the cost is not that high. If you need assistance with this, please simply make an appointment and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Damaged key,no spare