Q: crdi accent no injectorpulse

no injector pulse after changing fuel filter

3. crdi accent no injectorpulse

Q: My car is making a whirling noice when pressing on gas pedal and when braking. It’s also making a popping noise after it parked

The origin of the noise on accelerating versus braking could be different (brakes can be the source of noise apart from, say, the engine). With regard to engine noise, does the noise occur when the car is parked as you...

Q: I have a 2011 Chevy Aveo LT. When I have the AC on at idle the vehicle overheats. What could be some things to look at? The radiat

Hi there. An overheating problem while idling could be caused by multiple issues, ranging from sludge that is clogging the coolant lines, to a radiator fan that is not activating as well as it should. It is also possible that...

Q: Q: Battery not charging?

It sounds like you may have a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator charges the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns...