Q: Crankshaft sensor damaged.

Car won't start. I think the crankshaft sensor might be damaged.

A faulty crankshaft sensor could be the case but I would recommend checking a few things first. I would have the battery tested first just to rule out a current flow problem. If the battery is good then I would check the codes on the computer. A faulty crankshaft sensor will normally generate a code on the computer. If there are no codes you will need to check for spark and fuel. I would recommend having a technician come out and run some test to diagnose the issue with your car. They can test the battery, check codes and check for spark and fuel pressure.