Q: Crankshaft sensor damaged.

Car won't start. I think the crankshaft sensor might be damaged.

3. Crankshaft sensor damaged.

Q: Horn, radio, interior lights, clock, mirrors, & locks all quit

There is a 20 amp courtesy fuse that is common to all of the electrical systems that you are experiencing problems with. The fuse is in the fuse block and is labeled "CTSY," and if it blows, then it can...

Q: Check engine, battery, and oil light comes on and car stops.

It sounds like you are having an intermittent charging system failure. I would recommend having the output of the alternator tested with a digital multimeter. You will want the alternators output to be around 14 volts or maybe just a...

Q: Multiple warning lights but car runs fine

Hello. You may have different problems occurring here. Since the Check Engine Light is on, I would scan the computer for codes first. The codes will give me a good idea of where to start with the diagnosis. Due to...