Q: Crankshaft sensor damaged.

Car won't start. I think the crankshaft sensor might be damaged.

A faulty crankshaft sensor could be the case but I would recommend checking a few things first. I would have the battery tested first just to rule out a current flow problem. If the battery is good then I would check the codes on the computer. A faulty crankshaft sensor will normally generate a code on the computer. If there are no codes you will need to check for spark and fuel. I would recommend having a technician come out and run some test to diagnose the issue with your car. They can test the battery, check codes and check for spark and fuel pressure.

3. Crankshaft sensor damaged.