Q: Crankshaft sensor - 2014 Toyota Avalon

Is there a picture of the location of the crankshaft sensor? I'm trying to replace it myself but I'm having trouble locating where it is exactly. What needs to be removed to get to it?

Hi. A lot times if you type in the make and model and year of your car and "crankshaft sensor location" into a search engine, you will have some pictures on were the crankshaft sensor is located. You may have to remove the crankshaft shaft pulley to remove the crankshaft sensor or the alternator may need to be removed to get the crankshaft sensor. If you end up needing to have this repaired, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to replace the crankshaft sensor for you.