Q: Cranks but wont start

Truck sat for 2 years. Changed fuel pump, fuel filter. I'm getting fuel to the valve. Changed plugs, wires and coil packs. Getting spark on all wires. Cleaned throttle body. Checked purge valve. I don't what it could be.

If you are getting good spark to the spark plugs then you need to check the fuel pressure to the injectors to be above 35 to 45 psi. If you get good pressure and spark then check the injectors for signal by disconnecting one and putting a test light across wires and crank the motor. You should get a flash signal on the injector wiring. If you get goo injector signal then you may have stuck or clogged injectors. Spray some carb cleaner in the throttle and crank engine to see if it tries to start. If it does then engine is not getting fuel from injectors. Remove and try to get injectors clean and tested or replaced.

3. Cranks but wont start