Q: Could it be the pressure line of the power steering fluid?

When i was driving i could not barely turn the steerling wheel

A: Hello there. Power steering fluid leaks are...

Hello there. Power steering fluid leaks are a common problem with your particular vehicle. When there is a leak in the power steering system, once the fluid level drops too far, the power steering pump is not able to provide assistance and the power steering becomes heavy. The power steering high pressure line is a common spot for a leak. Other common spots for leaks are the power steering pump, the steering rack, the return line, or the fluid reservoir. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your power steering fluid leak and make any repairs required.