Q: Cost to do a tuneup?

I have no issues, but I think the car may be due. The check engine light is on but, other than that, I have no issues. Thanks.

3. Cost to do a tuneup?

Q: My 1999 Honda Civic is overheating

If the car is overheating and the coolant is disappearing right away without showing a puddle on the ground, there is probably some kind of engine damage like a blown head gasket. If it takes a little time to overheat,...

Q: Transmission stopped working suddenly with no early indications whatsoever.

Hello there, a variety of issues will cause your 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid to not move in gear. The most common is shift linkage failure, this is the linkage which places the transmission in the selected gear. Other likely faults...

Q: Steering wheel difficult to turn

When the steering wheel is difficult to turn the vehicle is unsafe to drive until repairs have been performed. These symptoms usually mean the power steering system has failed. The most common cause of the power steering system failing is...