Q: Coolant to use

We have a Fiat Ducato 2.3 litre motorhome that we have found it's coolant level is at minimum level. Owners manual says to use paraflu UP coolant but can't find anywhere in Adelaide that sells this. Is there another brand the same that could be used please

Hi There, This can be purchased at any Fiat or Alfa Romeo dealership. As long as you use an ethylene gylcol based antifreeze it can be used. Any ethylene gylcol will mix with any ethylene gylcol so dont be afraid to mix. Paraflu is just a brand name. It is the type of antifreeze that matters, not so much the brand. Just be sure to use an ethylene gylcol based coolant and you should be fine.