Q: Cold non odor water leaking from dash.

Under the right side dash in front of were the Cab Filter goes closer to the seat not the firewall is a part no idea what it is that looks to have been sealed before leaking cold water when I run the ac. What piece is this so I can try and replace it. From the look and feel of it it's leaking from the sealant that the prior owner put on there.

The problem you have is a clogged drain for the a/c evaporator case. You should have the drain cleaned out from inside the engine compartment on fire wall. Sometimes blowing air into drain will unclog it and other times just using a piece of wire or coat hanger to dislodge the stuck debris so the drain can clear and drain the excessive water trapped in the evaporator case.

3. Cold non odor water leaking from dash.