Q: Cold non odor water leaking from dash.

Under the right side dash in front of were the Cab Filter goes closer to the seat not the firewall is a part no idea what it is that looks to have been sealed before leaking cold water when I run the ac. What piece is this so I can try and replace it. From the look and feel of it it's leaking from the sealant that the prior owner put on there.

The problem you have is a clogged drain for the a/c evaporator case. You should have the drain cleaned out from inside the engine compartment on fire wall. Sometimes blowing air into drain will unclog it and other times just using a piece of wire or coat hanger to dislodge the stuck debris so the drain can clear and drain the excessive water trapped in the evaporator case.