Q: Code 2PO141 on Chevy Cavalier

I'm getting 2po141 codes on my Chevy Cavalier. What should I do to fix it myself?

3. Code 2PO141 on Chevy Cavalier

Q: Brakes gradually tighten on all four wheels while driving and not applying the brake pedal

Hi there. Sounds like the vacuum check valve on the brake booster is stuck. I recommend replacing the vacuum check valve and the brakes will work normally. If you need further assistance with your brakes sticking, then seek out a...

Q: I have a 2003 Hummer H2 with 63,000 original miles.

Fuel supply faults are a possible cause of stalling as are vacuum leaks and faults with engine sensors. On the Hummer it has been reported that faults with the throttle body commonly cause stalling and consequently that might be a...

Q: Have to fuel very slowly, pump keeps shutting off

Hi, thanks for writing in. This may very well be related to the evaporative emission canister vent solenoid. This is often times part of the problem when getting the system to properly vent. This can be tested by simply checking...