Q: Code 2PO141 on Chevy Cavalier

I'm getting 2po141 codes on my Chevy Cavalier. What should I do to fix it myself?

That means it is running lean. An engine running lean can be a lot of things. It can be too much air or it could be not enough fuel. Check for vacuum leaks first. I’ve got a video "finding engine vacuum leaks with a cigar." You can blow smoke in it could be an intake leak or gasket leak. It is very common on those. Or it can be a weak fuel pump or a clogged fuel pump filter that’s not pumping enough fuel to the engine. If you want to have this issue resolved, a certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect your vehicle and make the needed repairs for you.

3. Code 2PO141 on Chevy Cavalier