Q: Clutch not returning all the way.

I just received a truck, and the slave and master cylinder had recently been replaced. There are no leaks and the clutch has been bleed. It engages enough to idle while in gear but not enough to shift gears consistently.

I am looking for all suggestions.

Thanks, Barton

Hi there. It is very likely that your clutch pedal simply needs to be adjusted, This tends to be the case after the clutch master and slave cylinder is replaced; as the natural gap between pressure plates expands. If you’d like to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a clutch adjustment, we might be able to assist.