Q: Clutch has no pressure

Had slave and clutch master cylinder replaced about 3months ago. All of a sudden clutch has no pressure tried bleeding it, didn't work.could not replacing the clip that goes on the master clutch cylinder eventually cause this problem. The clip wasn't put back on master cylinder because it was misplaced and we forgot about it.

If you cannot get the clutch to produce pressure and you have parts missing from the master cylinder then you should replace the clutch master cylinder and bleed out the system.