Q: Clutch doesn't hold when braked. Car jerks forward at lights have to turn off to stop car moving.

As above

Hello. From what you describe it seems that your clutch may not be releasing properly. A few things I would check are the clutch pedal linkage, the fluid level if it is a hydraulic clutch pedal, or the cable if it is a mechanical. If those things are okay, then there may be a problem with your clutch fork, or your clutch pressure plate or disc, which would require attention from a professional. A certified mobile mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the issues with your clutch.

3. Clutch doesn't hold when braked. Car jerks forward at lights have to turn off to stop car moving.