Q: Clutch doesn't hold when braked. Car jerks forward at lights have to turn off to stop car moving.

As above

A: Hello. From what you describe it seems that...

Hello. From what you describe it seems that your clutch may not be releasing properly. A few things I would check are the clutch pedal linkage, the fluid level if it is a hydraulic clutch pedal, or the cable if it is a mechanical. If those things are okay, then there may be a problem with your clutch fork, or your clutch pressure plate or disc, which would require attention from a professional. A certified mobile mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the issues with your clutch.