Q: Clunking sound from front end

I hear clunking sounds from the front end when making sharp turns, parking, and going over speed bumps at low speeds. Does this have to do with the strut mounts?

Hello. This problem could have something to do with the strut mounts and some of the other front end suspension parts. It is also possible that there is a problem with the control bushing being bad, causing the noise as well as the conditions that you describe. It could be that your lower ball joints are bad, which would cause the car to make these noises. The best thing to do is to have a suspension check done by a certified technician.

3. Clunking sound from front end