Q: Clicking sound and no air

I have a 2011 Jeep Lorado and when I turn my car on it makes an obnoxious clicking sound and cuts off the air on both driver and passenger side. When the clicking stops the air works on the passenger side only. The clicking sound is intermittent and will go on and off in park or while driving for about 15-20 minutes then it seems to stop. But the air still won't work on drivers side only passenger. Any ideas?

Hi there. This is a common issue on this vehicle. This occurs when the actuator motors of the HVAC system within the dash fail. Most of the time the motors have cheap plastic gears inside of them which strip out which causes the noise you are hearing. This also keeps the motors from reaching the right positions which keeps the a/c system from working correctly. If you want to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the a/c system is not working right] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/air-is-not-coming-out-of-vents-inspection

3. Clicking sound and no air