Q: Q: clicking noise

when accelerating i hear a repetitive clicking noise, i just bought this truck from a private owner i think its the u joint but im not sure.

3. Q: clicking noise

Q: P0786 code ford glaxay, gear shifting jurk or slip

This is a common code related to the MAP sensor. This can happen for a variety of reasons such as something as simple as a dirty mass air flow sensor which could be causing inaccurate fuel trim adjustments to be...

Q: Exterior door handle not working.

Many of the latch parts inside the doors of modern cars are plastic to keep weight and cost down, and these plastic parts get brittle over years and break. Its very common for a small clip to break and disengage...

Q: My heater/air conditioner blows out hot and cold air appropriately, but makes a horrible grinding noise

This is a sign of a faulty blower motor. As you know, these have electric motors in them that wear out over time and will begin to make squeaking or grinding noises as the bearings begin to wear out. The...