Q: Q: clicking noise

when accelerating i hear a repetitive clicking noise, i just bought this truck from a private owner i think its the u joint but im not sure.

3. Q: clicking noise

Q: Steering shimmying while braking.

The shimmy you are feeling is the brake rotors are warped. I would recommend you have your brakes completely inspected for problems and replace all defective brake parts. The most common fix would be to replace the rotors and brake...

Q: Check Engine light; catalytic converters failing

Hi there. It sounds like you have a few issues going on here. If the catalytic converters are failing, then the converters will need to be replaced. They tend to either fail and become clogged causing a loss of engine...

Q: Car will run and go into reverse but not wont drive

This is often a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission...