Q: Theft deterrent Light on but car starts but unable to control windows or unlock door.

Car starts and drives perfect but theft deterrent light is on dash while driving I am unable to lock the doors from the driver side or control the windows to let up or down. Radio and everything else works.

Random problems like you are having is due to lack of communication from electrical connections fretting corrosion in one or more connectors throughout the cars modules. You will need to have the systems scanned be put on connector to see what module is not communicating and then the connectors can be cleaned and a corrosion inhibitor can be put on connections to stop the corrosion from returning.

3. Theft deterrent Light on but car starts but unable to control windows or unlock door.