Q: Clicking and rattling noise

My car makes a clicking rattling noise every time I accelerate. Can you help? It sound like its coming from where the pulleys are.

3. Clicking and rattling noise

Q: I hear a click sound when making a sharp left turn I just put new cv axles on both sides?

If they just put 2 new axles in, I would certainly take it back and ask them about it. What you're describing sounds like a CV type noise There are a great many companies remanufacturing axles for the service market,...

Q: Loud steering that only makes noise when I turn

Noises can be annoying and bothersome. Diagnosing a noise is a hands on job. With so many items involved in driving and turning, it is hard to say what the specific cause could be. The possible items involved are the...

Q: Air conditioner makes clicking sound when truck turns on, low air pressure unless max AC is used

When the engine turns on, if the A/C switch is off, the compressor clutch is not engaged so the only "noise" should be from the compressor pulley freewheeling. If the air flow is too low at the lower blower speeds,...