Q: Clicking and rattling noise

My car makes a clicking rattling noise every time I accelerate. Can you help? It sound like its coming from where the pulleys are.

3. Clicking and rattling noise

Q: Whining noise, fuel system issue

Hello. You should stop driving the car until this is addressed. You didn't specify where fuel was squirting out, but in any case, this is a serious safety hazard. Given the age of your vehicle, and that it as been...

Q: Ratcheting sound in front left wheel area.

The noise is from within the transmission. This vehicle has had many noted complaints for various problems with these transmissions. I would recommend having a dealer check the transmission out since you are under warranty. However, if you'd like a...

Q: Battery light on while driving, lost power- water pump and power steering still working

You have two serpentine belts: One for the power steering, and the other is for the a/c and alternator. You must have broke the belt to the alternator and a/c. Have the components checked to see what caused the belt...