Q: Clicking and rattling noise

My car makes a clicking rattling noise every time I accelerate. Can you help? It sound like its coming from where the pulleys are.

3. Clicking and rattling noise

Q: Pop/Thud noise when backing up

The noise you are hearing is most likely an outer constant velocity joint on the right side or passenger side of the car. Have the axle joints checked to see if the outer joint boots are torn. If they are,...

Q: Car makes whining noise when accelerating

It sounds like the power steering has a low fluid level condition. Check the power steering fluid. If it is low, you have a leak. If the pump doesn't have enough fluid it will make a strong whining noise that...

Q: Squealing loudly when driving up to 60 km an hour

Hello, the noise you are hearing may be brake system related. The brake pads located by the tire area have audible sensors to indicate the pads need to be replaced. I recommend getting a brake inspection done as soon as...