Q: Check engine light, the acceleration is pretty rough (lots of vibration), changed the gas cap who wouldn't click 3 weeks ago. 2011 Hyundai Accent

The check engine light is on and when I accelerate it is pretty rough (lots of vibration). I changed the gas cap who wouldn't clip 3 weeks ago and it worked well until today. Since, I bought it a month ago the car was jerking a bit sometimes in the acceleration and I didn't why, once we thought it was the gas cap because it wouldn't click so air was being pumped with the gas but it is clearly something else, I read a lot of forums on this issue and it seems to be a problem that a lot of people are having with Hyundai so I hope it won't cost me a lot cause I'm a student and I need my car. Thanks for your help

3. Check engine light, the acceleration is pretty rough (lots of vibration), changed the gas cap who wouldn't click 3 weeks ago. 2011 Hyundai Accent