Q: car won't go into gears 1-5 but will reverse whats the problem?

can cant go into gear i can put it into reverse but no other gears work

Hi there. The issue could be the shifter not working with the fork being bent on the shifter or the synchronizers are damaged and not allowing the gears to be obtained in any forward position. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission.

3. car won't go into gears 1-5 but will reverse whats the problem?