Q: Car wont come on after messing with visor lightbulb

So i noticed my passanger visor light stop working out of nowhere. I noticed the light just fell out so i got to put it back in and pulled the fixture now to get it in while the car was on to test the bulb after it was in. I got the light in and it still wouldnt turn on , i tested my driver side visor light and it wont come on now also.... i tried my domes and the same problem, also noticed my tpms light came on also but my tire pressure is fine. I shut off the car and now it wont come on. No lights at all, only things that work are the power seat and i noticed the push to start button illuminates, besides that nothing else. Tried to get a jump and still got nothing.... and the car was perfectly fine before this and always came on with no problem. Im not sure what happened!?!? Could a bulb short circuit a whole car? Hope to get an answer, thank you.

Hi Turbnata. Thanks for sending in your question tonight. It’s less likely that this problem shorted the car, but it is possible for an electrical short to create problems like you’ve described. In many instances, the root issue is an exposed wire that creates a short and can damage the ignition relay or even the main relay. Finding the root source of these problems can be difficult, so you might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to help locate the root source.

3. Car wont come on after messing with visor lightbulb