Q: Car won't start 2006 Audi

My car won't start. I hooked it up to an individual reader and it says misfire on cylinder 1 3 and 4. And the I/m monitor status on top the 02s, htr, cat, and eva all blink and it says pending. I changed spark plugs and ignition coils and still nothing. I had a mechanic come and hook up his computer and he said that engine speed sensor came up as well as low pressure fuel sensor intake air sensor Evap purge valve. Not sure where to start I changed purge valve. Don't have a lot of money and I was thinking about getting a mechanic from here. Just needed some advice

Trying to fix a car by replacing parts until it works again can get very expensive. When you have a plethora of codes like that, it’s best to clear them,then try to start the car and see what comes back up. But even then replacing the parts mentioned in the codes is not always the way to go. Without seeing the car, I can’t tell you much more but If I were going to take a leap, I’d say the crank sensor might be the key. Before you spend any more money at the parts store, contact Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your starting problem and recommend a fix.

3. Car won't start 2006 Audi