Q: Car won't start.

Car won't start. Won't even turn over no power going to panel yet there's headlights and other power

It is very likely that you have an issue with your starter. If you have lights and other power electronics working in your vehicle but it will not turn over, this is a sign that the starter has failed or the starter is not getting any power from the battery. I would recommend having a qualified mechanic inspect your starting system to determine if the battery and starter are performing as they should be. If it is confirmed that the starter is faulty I would recommend having the starter replaced. If the starter is not getting power, you may have a wiring issue. If you would like assistance with this replacement of your starter, YourMechanic has experienced technicians who can come to your home or office.

3. Car won't start.