Q: Car won’t start after changing the battery

I left my lights on over night, car would not start as a result. No lights worked, horn didn’t work, nor any of the other electrical equipment. Tried to jumpstart and also didn’t work. Replaced the battery today with a new one and still nothing. Any advice?

It is possible that the Hybrid battery itself was damaged when the vehicle was left with the lights on overnight. I would recommend having the Hybrid battery inspected by a qualified professional who is proficient and Hybrid battery Diagnostics to determine the exact cause of this issue.

3. Car won’t start after changing the battery