Q: Car won't start - 2000 Hyundai Accent

I went to my son's softball game and car just stop running. So I changed the spark plugs, air flow sensor, and the starter. And still nothing happen.

3. Car won't start - 2000 Hyundai Accent

Q: Thudding and thumping during acceleration from a stop and steering vibration at highway speed on a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder

If it's happening when you stop or accelerate, it is often a broken motor mount or transmission mount. I've got a video "how to change bad motor mounts on your car" that shows you how to check it. You put...

Q: Wheel well guard rubbing against tire

It's possible that there is damage that is unnoticed behind the wheel or something may be loose, which is causing the shaking while driving. It could also just be that a wheel weight fell off. Either way, I would recommend...

Q: My car had code 420 pop up and cylinder 1,2,3 misfire , my car was jerking when I drove and had loss of power

Misfires are frequently caused by ignition coil failures, but there are other possibilities as well. Sometimes I might diagnose a misfire by swapping components between cylinders to see if the misfire moves. Anyway, you are probably on the right track...