Q: Car won't start - 2000 Hyundai Accent

I went to my son's softball game and car just stop running. So I changed the spark plugs, air flow sensor, and the starter. And still nothing happen.

3. Car won't start - 2000 Hyundai Accent

Q: Evap Emission Control System Purge Flow Fault

The EVAP system prevents the escape of fuels vapors from the vehicle's fuel system. There can be as many as 10 different codes to the emission control purge system. The code that is received will need to be diagnosed before...

Q: Why are my Front right and back left brake calipers are sticking? 2007 Hyundai Tucson

Hi there - you may have [brake calipers that are sticking}(https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/top-10-brake-system-issues-every-car-owner-needs-to-know), and causing the brakes to drag. Or, you may have a residual brake pressure valve that is not releasing brake line pressure like it should. Modern brake system engage...

Q: My 2007 Toyota Yaris jerks a bit when I press the accelerator- usually when it is cold.

Hello. Most of the time a jerking is caused by an engine misfire. If the engine has not been tuned up in some time it may be as simple as that. It can also be caused by a sensor that...