Q: Car won't start - 2000 Hyundai Accent

I went to my son's softball game and car just stop running. So I changed the spark plugs, air flow sensor, and the starter. And still nothing happen.

A: Hello there, many common faults will cause ...

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2000 Hyundai Accent to not start. The first place to start is to have the battery load tested, to ensure it has the capacity to start the vehicle. You have done well in replace the spark plugs, air flow sensor, and starter as these are other potential causes, but the vehicle will need to be diagnosed before any more parts are replaced. There are a few other common faults such as the fuel pump, battery cable, ignition switch, battery terminals or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start condition and make any repairs required.