Q: Car won't start - 2000 Hyundai Accent

I went to my son's softball game and car just stop running. So I changed the spark plugs, air flow sensor, and the starter. And still nothing happen.

3. Car won't start - 2000 Hyundai Accent

Q: Drivers side power door lock actuator won't unlock

Hello. Unfortunately due to the way that this vehicle is configured the only way to get into the door when it will not open is by cutting a hole in the door panel and then replacing it after the repair....

Q: How many transmission, engine, torque strut mounts I need for replacement?

Generally when one engine or transmission mount fails, others may fail soon after. When one mount fails, added stress is placed on the remaining mounts to hold the engine and transmission in place. Your vehicle should have 4 engine and...

Q: Q: Steering wheel feels too loose

Steering components do wear over time, but what you're describing sounds excessive. The problem could be play in the steering gear and/or linkage. Your steering wheel connects through the column, to the steering gear, tie rods and finally the steering...